<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Out for a family drive this weekend, I noticed that my wife had fallen asleep in the passenger seat. She wasn't wearing anything special--just a pair of shorts and a baby-T. But even so, she looked so beautiful sitting there asleep in the car. Her cute face, peaceful and relaxed. Her bare legs and arms, spread out slightly. Seductively. Her shorts riding up high on her pretty thighs. The way the small, stretchy t-shirt hugged her chest. The way her hair fell down around her shoulders.

But even more than that was the stuff that other people wouldn't notice. The fact that she is the kindest, most warm-hearted person I have ever met. The fact that she is an incredible mom to our kids. Her silly sense of humor. Seeing her asleep there--cute, sexy, funny, smart, loving--just reminded me of how much I love her. It's such a shame that medical problems have made it so difficult for her to have intercourse. If it wasn't for that, I think we would have a perfect relationship.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site