<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

My wife wears the same size t-shirt as my three-year-old daughter. I know because it's getting harder and harder to sort the laundry when it comes to shirts, and the other day I accidentally put one of my daughter's shirts in my wife's pile. When she pointed out that it wasn't hers I held it up against one of her shirts and I swear they were exactly the same size. Of course the shirts are kind of loose on my daughter and they're stretchy and tight on my wife, but the only real difference is that my wife's shirts say "Misses Small," "Misses X-Small," or sometimes "Juniors Small," whereas my daughter's shirts say "Children's Small." There's something really hot about a grown woman wearing a shirt that probably ought to be on a child. The way it rides up her midriff, stretches snug around her breasts, and the cap sleeves cling tightly to her arms above her biceps. There certainly isn't much left to the imagination.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site