<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 25, 2004

I'm in kind of a funk this evening. It's friday but it's rainy and I'm bored. I wish there was something going on tonight, but all of my friends are either out of town, too tired, or too busy to do anything. So I'll probably just hang out here at home and listen to some music. I'm going to a party at a friend's house tomorrow, though. So there's that to look forward to. Maybe there'll be some cute girls there.

Anybody interested in chatting? I've been holding back until now because I'm not sure if I'll even be available to chat very often. Mostly in the evening I guess, after the kids and my wife have gone to bed. So if you're up and you see me online and want to chat, please feel free. I'm probably more interested in conversation than cybersex, but that could just be a product of my funky mood this evening. Oh, and don't take it the wrong way if I suddenly log off. It could be my wife. Email me and I'll give you my IM address.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site