<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

I was watching a video clip the other day in which this girl ejaculates during an orgasm. I have heard about this, but never actually seen it before. It was wild. This pretty blond girl is lying down naked on a hardwood floor, masturbating. And after a couple minutes she comes and squirts a stream of liquid out onto the floor. What is this stuff? Is it lubricating fluid that gets squeezed out of the vagina? I have no idea, but it sounds like fun. And what a shock it would be to get shot in the face if you're eating a girl's pussy. I'm not sure if I would be turned on or grossed out, but seeing as how I like to get my face all wet anyway when giving oral sex, I think I might actually enjoy it. But that begs a question for you girls out there: What do you like to do when you give a guy oral sex? Do you spit it out? Swallow? Do you like him to pull out and squirt you in the face?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site