<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 20, 2004

I think it was about six or seven years ago I rememeber driving through a hip section of the city. We were in bumper to bumper traffic as is often the case in that part of town and I turned to watch two hot teenage girls walking down the sidewalk together. Just then they turned to face each other, leaned close, and kissed on the lips. They smiled at each other, one of them grabbed the other's hand, and they continued walking down the street together, hand in hand. As tame as it sounds, it is still burned in my mind as one of the hottest lesbian encounters I've ever seen. The girls were so pretty and they looked so happy and... in love. To this day I still touch myself when I think of it.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site