<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 18, 2004

Early morning, still in bed:
I want to kiss her hard nipples and flat tummy and fill her little body with my aching cock.
She wants to get an extra hour of sleep.

As I'm heading out the door to work:
I want her to grab me from behind, pull down my pants, suck me off, and then kiss me goodbye so I can taste my cum on her tongue.
She wants to tidy up the foyer.

Lunchtime:
I want to come home and spend my lunch hour fucking her with the windows open so the neighbors can hear.
She wants to go to the mall and look for some new shoes.

In the driveway, arriving home from work:
I want to grab her hand and lead her out back behind the shed, pull off her tank top, and make out with her like a school kid.
She wants to pull some weeds in the mulch bed.

After dinner:
I want to bend her over the sink, pull up her skirt, and take her from behind like an animal.
She wants to clean up the dishes.

In bed again, end of the day:
I want to bury my face in her pussy and make her scream as I coat my face with her sweet juices.
She's tired and wants to go to sleep.

She knows my desires. We've talked about it many times. She knows I'm constantly hot for her. She enjoys making love. But for her sex is something you do after the chores are all done. After you've gotten enough sleep. She can't get horny unless the conditions are ideal. For me sex is something you do before anything else. Whenever you get the urge. Regardless of the conditions. We're just different that way. We have different priorities. I don't fault her for it. But the fact is that the chores will never be all done. And with tiny kids in the house we will probably never get enough sleep. The conditions will never be ideal.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site