<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

At first I was gonna post a different story, but since it's prom season and all the dads out there are worried about whether their teenage daughters are going to get boinked on prom night, I thought I might relate the story of what happened at my high-school senior prom.

The girl I wanted to ask to the prom got snatched up by some other guy because I didn't get my act together early enough, so I ended up asking a girl who was really just an acquaintance. I knew her from calculus class, but had never really spoken to her much. The prom itself turned out to be kind of lame, but since we had nowhere else to go we toughed it out to the end--by which time we had both come to the mutual decision that we had no interest in each other. As the prom drew to a close, it became apparent that everyone was going to one of two after-prom parties. She and her friends wanted to go to one party, and my friends and I wanted to go to the other, so we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. No hard feelings.

And boy was I glad I had ditched her. The after-prom party was a blast. My high-school was in a big city, and one of the kids in my class lived in a big house downtown. Somehow he had managed to get rid of his parents for the evening, and everyone in our senior class had been invited to his house for the after-prom event. I think at least half of the class showed up. There were no chaperones of any kind, and he somehow managed to obtain about 20 kegs of beer.

Yes, folks. A class of high-school students. A big house all to ourselves. No adults. Plenty of alcohol. Needless to say we all had a blast and got totally smashed. It was out of control. The music was loud. Guys were smoking pot. Girls were doing lines of coke in the bathroom. Kids were making out everywhere, running around chasing each other up and down the stairs. It was total bedlam.

Eventually the kegs were kicked and the party started to die down. It seemed like a good time to leave, so a group of my friends and I stumbled out onto the street wondering how we would get home. We were just about to flag down a taxi when all of a sudden this girl, whom I'll call Amie, announced that her father had gotten her a room for the night at some fancy downtown hotel only a couple blocks away and she wanted to know if any of us would like to join her. This chick's father was either incredibly naive or incredibly stupid. She claimed he got her the room so she wouldn't end up riding home in a car with some drunk kid behind the wheel. I guess it never occurred to him that some drunk kid might end up riding her in the hotel room. Amie had a prom date with her, but by this point he was looking pretty wasted, and for some reason she didn't seem all that keen on going to the hotel alone with him.

Not counting Amie and her date, there turned out to be four takers for the hotel room: me and three of Amie's female friends. To this day I don't remember what happened to the rest of my friends or why they didn't seem to want to join me at the hotel, but I suppose that's irrelevant. Slowly, the six of us stumbled down the street, into the hotel, through the lobby, past the fountain, up in the glass-enclosed elevator, and into the room, singing, shouting, and bumping into each other the whole way.

By the time we got to the room it had become pretty clear that Amie's date was in no condition to do anything except slump to the floor at the foot of the bed and stay there, passed out. We placed the rubber bath mat under his head, and a trash can within reach. The other three girls all piled into one of the beds, and that left me and Amie to share the other bed. We flopped down on the bed together and were so tired and smashed that we just fell sound asleep.

The next morning I woke up to a strange sensation. Someone was tracing a finger across my face. I opened my eyes and it was Amie. Everyone else in the room seemed to still be asleep, but Amie was clearly wide awake. She traced her finger around my forehead, my cheeks, my chin, and then slowly slid her finger into my mouth. Not knowing exactly what to do, I licked her finger and then started to suck. The salty taste of her skin was new to me, and kind of interesting. After about a minute or so of this, she pulled her finger out and planted her lips on mine. She wasted no time getting her tongue into my mouth, and before I knew it we were sucking, nibbling, and exploring each others mouths with a combination of fierce passion and goofy awkwardness that is the hallmark of high-school romance. It was around this time that I remembered that her date was probably still on the floor at the foot of the bed. I pulled away momentarily to look, but as I tried to sit up she planted her palm squarely on my chest and pushed me back down on the bed. And then, as if to underscore the fact that I was not to get up again, she climbed on top of me and once again started searching for my tonsils with her tongue.

By this point I was starting to get the idea, and so I reached up and started to do a little exploration of my own. Amie was not lacking in the curves department, and as I started to stroke the sides of her breasts, she lifted herself up a little so I could get my hands underneath them. For a high-school guy who didn't have much experience in this area it sure felt nice to have my hands full. Both of us were still dressed in our prom attire, and seeing as how we were sharing the room with four other sleeping people, there wasn't much that we could discretely take off, lest someone should wake up and get a view. But we were still under a sheet, and when she grabbed my hand and shoved it down under her dress and into her crotch I realized that she had already gone to the liberty of removing her nylons, leaving just a small pair of cotton panties.

Never having touched a pussy before I was curious about the way it felt through her underwear. I traced my finger along the line of her slit, and gently massaged the area where I could feel her small mound of hair. Then, slowly, I slid one finger under the elastic. All the while, she was still on top of me, and we were still furiously kissing. But when she felt my finger slide into her panties she let out a muffled "mmmm" and rolled off of me onto her back, spreading her thighs. Propping myself up on my elbow I then watched her face as I slid my finger deeper into her underwear and into the folds of her labia. "Wow, it's so wet," I thought to myself, and I started to stroke her up and down. Before long she started to writhe around and was lifting her hips up to press her pussy harder into my hand. "Kiss me," she hissed, so I bent down to kiss her and instantly her tongue was back in my mouth. She then made a squealing sound and her whole body tensed up. She grabbed my head with both hands and pressed my mouth hard into hers while grinding her pussy hard against my hand. For a few seconds she kept her grip on my head and then, letting out a huge puff of air from her lungs, she let go and collapsed on the bed, panting like a dog. Amazingly, everyone else in the room was still sound asleep.

When I finally did get home that morning it was about 7am. My Mom heard me come in and came out of her bedroom to ask how it went. I said I had a good time and she seemed satisfied with that. I went into my room, took off the tux, flopped down in my bed, and yanked one out like I had never yanked before.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site