<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

As I've gotten to know some of my fellow bloggers, especially the girls, it has become apparent that I really long for a female friend with whom I can share some time in person. Someone who lives nearby and is funny, flirty, intelligent, and interested in sharing some conversation about life, love, sex, kids, and whatever else comes to mind. But then I get to thinking that such a relationship would have to be discrete because my wife would never understand. We'd have to sneak our meetings. We'd go for walks in the park. We'd meet for breakfast at the little outdoor cafe that makes great omelets. We'd stop in at the pub for a couple drinks after work. And then I wonder about sex. Would we be tempted to go all the way? Would we set limits? Would we adhere to them? It's something I'd like to explore.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site