<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Ah, that's more like it. Sunshine this morning, 70 degrees, and a good time at the party last night. I saw friends I haven't seen in years, and there were a lot of really cute girls there too. One girl in particular who recognized me from the last party was looking particularly nice this time. I took her outside for a while, and we sat on the steps and talked. She lives in the city which, depening on traffic and time of day, can be as much as an hour and a half from my house in the suburbs, so there's really very little chance that we could get together on a regular basis. And on top of that she's moving away to go to grad school in the fall. Still, it was nice to hang out alone with a girl for a change and have some nice conversation.

Now I've gotta see if I can take advantage of this nice day. Maybe my daughter and I will go for a walk in the woods. That's always a good time.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site