<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 07, 2004

Wait! I'm still here. Just been very busy lately. Too busy to blog. Blogging ropes you in. I think I'm only going to spend a few minutes, but the next thing I know it's an hour and a half later and I'm still not finished reading all the links to the links to the links of my favorite girls. I wish I was busy with my dick in some hottie's mouth, but, alas, that hasn't been the case.

Hey, why is it that bike riding seems to be mostly a guy thing? I usually try to ride my bike to work at least one day a week, and there are at least three other people in my company who do the same, but they're all guys. Furthermore, whenever I see someone else on a bike while I'm riding to work it's almost always a guy. The girls only seem to come out on the weekends and even then they're usually just tagging along behind some guy.

Anyway, this morning I stopped off at this "bike to work" fair on the way to work. It was an outdoor event and they had lots of booths set up with bike stuff, free food, t-shirts, etc. There were also some bike cops there. I talked to them for a while. They've got a pretty good gig going. They ride around on their bikes all day, every day. And every two years they get a new bike. Sure beats sitting around sitting on your ass in front of a computer all day.

So, to get to my point, as I expected most of the people at this fair were guys. But when they started doing a raffle I saw this one girl walk up, checking her ticket to see if they were going to call her number. She was super cute, she was alone, and she had a bike. I nearly came in my bike shorts right there. I walked up and made some small talk with her. She had a good sense of humor and she laughed at my lame jokes. I wanted to ask her for her phone number, but that sort of thing would only get me into trouble what with me being married and all. Still, it would be great to have a girl to bike with from time to time.

When I got to work I could not get her out of my mind. I had to go to the restroom three times to whack off before I was finally able to settle down and get any work done. So to the cutie at the bike fair: if you're reading this let me know. Maybe I'd like that phone number after all.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site