<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

This morning was one of those mornings when you wake up early because it's sunny and too warm to sleep. You throw off the covers and lie there--too tired to get up but too awake to go back to sleep. As my wife lay there naked, half-asleep, I parted her legs and took the opportunity to get a good look at her pussy. You don't get to do this sort of thing very much when you're married. She has a very pretty pussy. Pull apart the outer labia and her inner labia and clitoris look like a little pink flower. I caressed her a little bit, but I knew she was too tired to do anything, so I just admired, stroked, and kissed around her tummy and pubic mound. I do long for the days, not so long ago, when I had a real horn-dog in bed with me. If some girl ever offers to let me eat her out I may just take her up on the offer. But for now, this morning, I eventually got up and went downstairs to the computer. I re-read the post about Josie fucking her boyfriend while her other friend watched. So hot. Thank goodness I keep a roll of paper towels by the computer. Off to work now...

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site