<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 12, 2004


There's something strange about this girl, Luba. Petter Hegre makes a living photographing nude girls. Not a bad living, if you ask me. So he decides to publish a book containing nothing but nude pics of his wife, Luba. Now, Luba is beautiful. Very beautiful by traditional standards. And the pics in this book are very high quality. I'm no photography expert, but many photography books I've seen contain a lot of pics that are dark, small, and/or grainy. Not so with Luba . So I bought the book. Did I mention that this girl is beautiful? But after looking through the book several times I realized something odd. I was not turned on at all. Not a smidge. I'm staring at probably close to 200 pics of this amazing-looking naked girl and yet I'm not feeling a thing. Her breasts are a little large for my taste. I think I prefer breasts that have more of a smooth, gentle rise and fall above the chest whereas Luba's sort of stand out on their own--especially in some of the other pics inside the book. But even so, I can't see how that would explain my total lack of arousal. I think I was more turned on by watching a totally clothed Janeane Garofalo masturbate in The Truth About Cats and Dogs than I was by paging through Luba . Odd.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site