<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 15, 2004

One big benefit of having sex with a girl versus masturbating is that sex tends to be much more gentle on my penis. For some reason I tend to be kind of rough with myself. Not on purpose, but if I go for it too many times in one day I definitely start to feel sore down there. The softness and moistness of a vagina is a beautiful thing that I wish I could somehow recreate for those times when a girl is not available.

On the other hand, good strong kegel muscles feel incredible too. I'm getting hard just thinking about how good it feels to have a warm pussy holding me tight. I wonder if I would have to be careful about having too much sex with a girl who can really squeeze down there. Sounds like a good problem to have, though.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site