<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 28, 2004

Just some rambling thoughts for today...

Some of you know from my previous blog that I have two little kids. Kids are fun. Especially the part about making them in the first place. Some of the best sex my wife and I ever had was around the time my daughter was conceived. Particularly one time when we were visiting my parents for a big family get-together. The house was packed with relatives and my wife and I snuck into my bedroom to make out a little. We didn't even close the bedroom door because we didn't expect to be doing much, but before we knew it we were naked and fucking. I distinctly remember blasting a real nice wad into her pussy. We couldn't get to the bathroom to clean up because everyone would have seen us, so we had to get dressed all wet and sticky. Next thing we knew, she was pregnant and we ended up with the sweetest little girl you could imagine.

The other day my wife asked me what I wanted for Father's Day, so I suggested that maybe a horny wife would be nice. She didn't seem to think that would be a problem, so we'll see.

Lately she's been dressing kind of sexy. That's partially because I've bought her some hot outfits recently, especially some sexy little tops, and I've been hiding some of her less attractive clothes. Maybe "hiding" isn't really the right word because she knows about it and knows where I'm stashing them, but she doesn't seem to be bothered by it. Out of site, out of mind. I think she likes to look hot, but sometimes it's just too easy to grab something that fits you like a sack rather than seek out the stuff that really turns heads.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site