<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 08, 2004

I saw a girl at the supermarket this morning who was smoking hot. Slender, beautiful face, long, straight blond hair, a tight black tube top and a black mini skirt. She looked like she was headed for a night club except that it was 10:00am in the morning. But what was really strange was that she was wearing pink super-fuzzy bedroom slippers. At first I was checking out her body, but then I almost laughed out loud when I saw the slippers. Maybe she was on her way home from a wild night out. But that still doesn't really expain the bedroom slippers. Anyway, I sure would have liked to have been the dude who had his tounge in her snatch last night, slippers or not.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site