<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

When I sit down to a delicious meal of pussy, I like it served one of two ways: totally waxed or a natural, slightly-trimmed bush.

Waxed really means waxed, not shaved. Waxing is much less likely to leave unsightly stubble and razor burn and is oh-so-sweet and smooth. I could run my tounge over your waxed pussy for hours and hours.

A slightly-trimmed, natural bush is nice too. Just enough clean-up so nothing peeks out of your panties when I spread your legs, but still enough of a tuft of hair remaining for me to play with and gently pull with my mouth.

Runway strips, hearts, and other goofy designs don't interest me. Take it all off if you're going to go that far and let me see you in all your naked glory. I promise you won't regret it.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site