<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 10, 2004

There's always been a special place in my heart for a girl with small titties. My first girlfriend was totally flat-chested. Of course we were in kindergarten, but she had no inhibitions about showing off her cute little body to me. We used to go down to her parent's basement and make out like teenagers. I haven't seen her in years, but I still have fond memories of her. She never did show me her pussy, but I'll bet we could have worked up to that if her parents hadn't transferred her to private school for first grade.

Anyway, to this day I can't get enough of women with small breasts. I love the way their breasts just disappear when they lie down on their backs and their nipples stick up nice and hard off of their flat chests like two extra clits. Small-breasted women also tend to have much less of a problem with sagging and they can go without a bra pretty much all the time.

This isn't to say that I don't like bigger breasts too. They have to be pretty big if you want to do some breast fucking, but I'm just pointing out that small breasts shouldn't be ignored. On the right girl, small breasts can be unbelievably fucking sexy.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site