<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

An older friend I know from the gym was telling me that he's concerned because he discovered that his 16-year-old daughter is having sex. At first I didn't really understand why he was so concerned because, after all, aren't half the 16-year-olds having sex anyway? But then he clarified his concern by saying that the boy who's shagging her is only 12 years old. Now let me tell you, I want to meet this guy because he has got to be the luckiest 12-year-old in the world. I've met my friend's daughter and she is smokin' hot. And to be banging some fine snatch like that when you're only 12 makes you a major stud in my mind. Why on earth a 16-year-old hottie is letting a 12-year-old kid plug up her happy-hole is beyond me. All I can think is he must slammin' her silly and she just can't think straight.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site