<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Most girls seem to think they are either too pretty or too plain. If you're pretty, guys flock to you and seem to want you only for your body. If you're plain, guys don't pay much attention to you unless they're drunk, in which case they still only want you for your body. Hell, I want you for your body and I don't even know what you look like. But I want you for more than that too. I enjoy the companionship of sharing emails with a girl. I like having a secret friend who shares her thoughts with me. I like turning her on with nothing but words. And I like getting turned on by her words too. So many relationships fail because they are purely physical and the communication just dries up. But with an online relationship everything is based on communication. And that's a good thing. So why don't you tell me who you are.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site