<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 09, 2004

I've been to continental Europe several times and I've never failed to to run into naked people. They are everywhere. At the beaches, in the parks, at swimming pools. Europeans seem to love being naked. Once in Austria we were at an indoor hotel swimming pool and this girl was just swimming around in the pool totally comfortable with the fact that she was completely naked. Another time in Germany I was walking through a city park and came across a group of young teenagers, boys and girls, playing and splashing about in a stream. The girls were all topless. The same was true at a swimming pool in Switzerland, a beach in Italy, and a resort in Spain. I was in a co-ed sauna once and noticed that several people were naked, so I decided to try it out. It was great, but the best part was when I was leaving the sauna and ran into a group of American high-school girls. Of course none of them were naked, and one of the girls screamed when she saw me. To this day I don't quite know what the scream was about. I'm thinking nobody ever told her that men have penises. I love the freedom and innocence that Europeans have with their bodies. I don't know why we can't be that free here in the US. I did see a topless girl walking along the beach once in Hawaii, but Hawaii is a very different place from the rest of the country.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site