<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

A few years ago I got an invitation from a relative to use his vacation cottage on the ocean. So my girlfriend and I drove down and spent the weekend there. It was hot as hell and there was no air conditioning so we pretty much stayed naked the entire time, and consequently I got to see my girl in a whole different light. I watched her cook in the nude, read a book in the nude, gaze out the window in the nude. It was amazing and beautiful to see her body in its totally natural relaxed state. To see all her skin, all the time. To see the way her breasts jiggled slightly as she went up and down the stairs. To see her young tuft of pubic hair, free and open to the air. To see her open vulva and pussy hole as she sat cross-legged on the couch, watching TV. We fucked constantly that weekend and left the windows and curtains open, wanting to take advantage of whatever slight breeze might come along to cool us off, not caring who might be looking in. At one point I laid her down on the island in the kitchen with the screen doors wide open and a beautiful view of the ocean as I licked and sucked on her wet snatch. She laughed and moaned and came without a care in the world. It was truly a magical weekend.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site